Coast and country combine at this delightful quiet and private nook in Flinders, quite literally. Look straight out and watch the cows graze on the rolling green pastures; to the left and take in the waves crashing at the famed Cyril’s surf break, or beyond, all the way out to Bass Strait. With a garden offering plenty of peace, privacy, shade and room for the kids to explore and roam; a highlight being the table made from the old Flinders Pier, positioned to take in the spectacular views.
This bright and breezy holiday shack, just over an hour’s drive from Melbourne is perfect for lazy weekends or extended stays. Laid back, yet stylish, this home is tastefully decorated and revamped with casual quirk. A place where it’s ok to have sand in your togs, zinc on your nose and a full tummy, thanks to the gourmet wonderland of the Mornington Peninsula.
The house is split over two levels, designed to make your stay fun and super relaxed. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on each level, the two levels connecting via an external walkway. Although the bedding configuration can sleep up to 8 guests, for maximum comfort, we recommend up to 6 adults. An extra little person (or two) in the 4th bedroom is also an option.
Situated in a quiet culdesac, walking distance to the beach, shops, galleries, cafes, pub and parks. Walk or drive along golf links way through the golf course, plus a short drive to local wineries and peninsula attractions.
With excellent coffee, wining and dining options, a selection of boutique stores and galleries, a pub, a golf course, two parks, a jetty, beaches and killer views, Flinders is the perfect base for a family getaway.
Bring your partner, your kid’s, your friends, your sandy feet, and most importantly an appetite to enjoy the local produce and wine.
– Spectacular views.
– 1 King Bedroom (converts to 2 x singles if required) and 1 x queen bedroom upstairs;
– 1 x Queen Bedroom and 1 x kid’s Bedroom (single bed and pull out trundle) downstairs.
– 2 bathrooms (double bath in newly renovated downstairs bathroom).
– Fully equipped kitchen.
– Balcony wrapping 3 sides of house.
– Air conditioning (heating and cooling) in living areas.
– Fans in bedrooms, plus 2 small oil heaters.
– Internal laundry.
– Walk to beach, shops, restaurants and park.
– Off street car parking for 3 cars.
– Wide screen TV downstairs and extra TV upstairs, DVD & CD player, ipod docking station.
– BBQ and large outdoor table.
– Coffee machine.
– High chair, portable cot, toys and books.
– Linen provided on request with fee for laundering.